translation

  • Deb Blabolil
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 14, 1999
      Hi- is there anyone who can translate Czech? I received an email from
      another Blabolil- maybe a relative but I cannot read it to determine this.

      I have a small email paragraph and then I have this-

      Roman Blabolil (Ceske Budejovice)
      Ladislav Blabolil (VlaUEim) - otec (is this otec mean Father?)
      Jan Blabolil (VlaUEim) - d�da is this a grandpa or a brother????

      Ing. Roman Blabolil
      Stredni odborna skola veterinarni a zemedelska
      Rudolfovska 92
      Ceske Budejovice

      If someone can translate please let me know. Also, if a relative was born
      in Austria Hungry back in the 1800's and early 1900's is the birth
      certificate in Austria or Czech- seeing as they speak Czech and they are of
      Bohemian descent that part of Austria I believe is now Czech today. Does
      anyone know how to get a birth certifcate or wher to get it from??

      Thanks

      DEB BLABOLIL

      searching any BLABOLIL's
    • karen lovadina
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 28, 2013
        On a baptismal record under the column where it says religion and conditio,  some records say "mont" and some say"pleb".  What do these mean?
        Karen