Re: [S-R] Repositiries - Batovce/Bohunice

  • iamfreeru@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 26, 2001
      Thank you so much John. I will use both of those to help me with
      searching Slovak records. I now feel like I can start ordering
      records and microfilms and work my way through them. You have been a
      big help to me in my Slovak research as 7 of my eight direct lines
      come from Slovakia and the other comes from Galicia (Poland).

      Brian