Re: [S-R] Address Translation

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2001
      At 10:20 AM 8/26/01 -0400, you wrote:
      >Well, I guess I can't attach them!!! So I am going to try and type them
      >out. They are kind of hard to read, I will do my best!
      >
      >Stefan Steponovsky
      >Dubovce 123
      >p Rowlosovce
      >Ok Skol??? C. Slovensko

      There is an okres skalica in trnavsky kraj. The closest I could come to
      Rowlosovce was Rados^ovce.

      Bernardína Štepanovská Radošovce
      Mária Štepanovská Vieska , Radošovce

      >Tridor Pollak
      >Vlekov?ny 38
      >pp Rowlosovce Chekoslovensko

      František Polák Radošovce
      Ivan Polák Radošovce
      Ján Polák Radošovce
      Margita Poláková Vieska , Radošovce
      Olga Polláková Radošovce

      There are two Radošovce. Both may be in trnavsky kraj. One may be large
      enough to have street addresses the other only house numbers. Good
      luck. If you'd like, you can send me the graphics of the document.

      John