Re: New also + surnames

  • Amfield@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13 4:47 PM
      Hi again, Mark,

      This helps a lot!!!! I had been wondering about an abbreviation on the
      passenger list - used many times. It looks like either Zpa or Zpe. Is this
      "Zupa?"

      >I am also using the term "COUNTY" instead the Slovak word term "ZUPA"
      >because it's easier to relate to for most Americans.

      Who would have ever thought both history and geography (what they called it
      back in my day) could be so fascinating, so interesting, and so much fun!

      Thanks!
      Anita