Re: [S-R] Trnava

  • Tbeiceman@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 20, 2001
      When and if you get that information, will you please pass it along to me I'm
      also interested in that particular subject.

      Thanks.

      Theresa

    • annavanek@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 20, 2001
        Don't know if this answers your question, but it may indirectly. I called Salt Lake a couple of weeks ago, and they told me that they were filming in Nitra now and would then start in the Bratislava area. All the rest of the areas have been filmed. They also told me when they film, they will be going alphabetically.

        John <jmatsko4@...> wrote:

        >Does anyone know if the Trnava parish registers have been microfilmed?
        >
        >John

      • Tim Skvarenina
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 20, 2001
          Anna, did they give any indication when films for
          Nitra would become available? I have ancestors from
          Bosany and Caka, both of which are in the Nitra
          region.

          Thanks,

          Tim

          http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
        • annavanek@netscape.net
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 20, 2001
            Tim, Sorry no, but since they said they film alphabetically, sounds like you have a chance of finding them soon. I was interested in the Bratislava region, which for others interested is 2-3 years away from what they told me on the phone.

            Tim Skvarenina <tskvarenina@...> wrote:

            >Anna, did they give any indication when films for
            >Nitra would become available? I have ancestors from
            >Bosany and Caka, both of which are in the Nitra
            >region.
            >
            >Thanks,
            >
            >Tim
            >

            >--- annavanek@... wrote:
            >> Don't know if this answers your question, but it may
            >> indirectly. I called Salt Lake a couple of weeks
            >> ago, and they told me that they were filming in
            >> Nitra now and would then start in the Bratislava
            >> area. All the rest of the areas have been filmed.
            >> They also told me when they film, they will be going
            >> alphabetically.

            >http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

          • John
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 20, 2001
              At 12:22 PM 8/20/01 -0400, you wrote:
              >Don't know if this answers your question, but it may indirectly. I called
              >Salt Lake a couple of weeks ago, and they told me that they were filming
              >in Nitra now and would then start in the Bratislava area. All the rest of
              >the areas have been filmed. They also told me when they film, they will
              >be going alphabetically.

              Thanks, I thought that might be the case.

              John
            • The Popovics
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 21, 2001
                John wrote:

                > At 12:22 PM 8/20/01 -0400, you wrote:
                > >Don't know if this answers your question, but it may indirectly. I called
                > >Salt Lake a couple of weeks ago, and they told me that they were filming
                > >in Nitra now and would then start in the Bratislava area. All the rest of
                > >the areas have been filmed. They also told me when they film, they will
                > >be going alphabetically.
                >
                > Thanks, I thought that might be the case.
                >
                > John

              • The Popovics
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 21, 2001
                  annavanek@... wrote:

                  > Tim, Sorry no, but since they said they film alphabetically, sounds like you have a chance of finding them soon. I was interested in the Bratislava region, which for others interested is 2-3 years away from what they told me on the phone.
                  >
                  > Tim Skvarenina <tskvarenina@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > >Anna, did they give any indication when films for
                  > >Nitra would become available? I have ancestors from
                  > >Bosany and Caka, both of which are in the Nitra
                  > >region.
                  > >
                  > >Thanks,
                  > >
                  > >Tim
                  > >

                  > >--- annavanek@... wrote:
                  > >> Don't know if this answers your question, but it may
                  > >> indirectly. I called Salt Lake a couple of weeks
                  > >> ago, and they told me that they were filming in
                  > >> Nitra now and would then start in the Bratislava
                  > >> area. All the rest of the areas have been filmed.
                  > >> They also told me when they film, they will be going
                  > >> alphabetically.

                  > >Make international calls for as low as $.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger
                  > >http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

                • The Popovics
                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 21, 2001
                    Tim Skvarenina wrote:

                    > Anna, did they give any indication when films for
                    > Nitra would become available? I have ancestors from
                    > Bosany and Caka, both of which are in the Nitra
                    > region.
                    >
                    > Thanks,
                    >
                    > Tim
                    >
                    > --- annavanek@... wrote:
                    > > Don't know if this answers your question, but it may
                    > > indirectly. I called Salt Lake a couple of weeks
                    > > ago, and they told me that they were filming in
                    > > Nitra now and would then start in the Bratislava
                    > > area. All the rest of the areas have been filmed.
                    > > They also told me when they film, they will be going
                    > > alphabetically.

                  • The Popovics
                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 21, 2001
                      annavanek@... wrote:

                      > Don't know if this answers your question, but it may indirectly. I called Salt Lake a couple of weeks ago, and they told me that they were filming in Nitra now and would then start in the Bratislava area. All the rest of the areas have been filmed. They also told me when they film, they will be going alphabetically.
                      >
                      > John <jmatsko4@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > >Does anyone know if the Trnava parish registers have been microfilmed?
                      > >
                      > >John

                    • The Popovics
                      Message 10 of 12 , Aug 21, 2001
                        Tbeiceman@... wrote:

                        > When and if you get that information, will you please pass it along to me I'm
                        > also interested in that particular subject.
                        >
                        > Thanks.
                        >
                        > Theresa

                      • The Popovics
                        Message 11 of 12 , Aug 21, 2001
                          John wrote:

                          > Does anyone know if the Trnava parish registers have been microfilmed?
                          >
                          > John

                        • Rain Walker
                          Message 12 of 12 , Aug 21, 2001
                            Would tthe Trnava records include the village of Dobra
                            Voda which is located in the Trnvava area?????