Re: [S-R] FW: VINTONDALE/NANTY GLO PA photo

  • AlfHarley883@cs.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16, 2001
      your photos did not stay attached. where do you have them?
    • Monyak, Stephanie
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 16, 2001
        I don't have them anywhere else-I guess this website can't take attachments
        and I am new and certainly don't want to cause any problems. Someone was
        kind enough to scan them for me and then sent an e-mail with them in it.
        The first one I sent came back because it was too big so I took one photo
        off and only sent one.
        I can try again.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 16, 2001
          It looks like it didn't comethrough again. Sorry. I can send them to
          individuals buty I guess not the group

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 16, 2001
            Try this location to view the photos.

            your photos did not stay attached. where do you have them?