FW: VINTONDALE/NANTY GLO PA photo

  • Monyak, Stephanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2001
      Just wondered if anyone on the list may have had any relatives from these
      cities? I just found out this year that this is where most of my father's
      side was from.
      The photo attached is a family funeral from the town in 1928. I can't
      identify too many people in the photo at all and I was hoping someone might
      be able to help. My great grandfather is in it at the right.