CZ-SK Genealogy Glossary

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2001
      A week or so ago I posted a message with information about the availability
      of a glossary of Slovak and Czech genealogical terms that I had posted on
      my site. I'm not certain I posted it on this list. In any case, I thought
      the entire glossary was in one .gif file. I found out that it was in
      three. If you have any interest, all three files are posted at:

      http://y42.photos.yahoo.com/yawho2001

      You should have no problem in downloading them for your own use.

      John