Re:Re: [S-R] [Admin} Enough folks! Rules are rules.

  • Ed Maul
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2001
      To the Administrator and list Members,

      For years I tried to get the good folks who use e-mail lists
      to do one thing- DO NOT USE ALL CAPS in your e-mail
      postings. I had to give up this up because it is futile to
      have the good folks follow the rules.

      The ideas of some good folks is that food of their native
      land is part of genealogy, others disagree.

      So, genealogy then is:

      surnames, dates, sources, religion, places., history

      Genealogy is not:

      Food, personal chit chat

      Humbly yours,
      Ed