Re: [S-R] craziness

  • Maureen Pulignano
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
      Debbie,
      To unsubscribe go to:

      http://www.yahoogroups.com

      Debbie Wilson wrote:

      > Please unsubscribe

    • patti wilkin
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2001
        I've also been trying to unsubscribe here and subscribe under a new e-mail
        but they keep telling me they can't find my account. Help! My new e-mail is
        tishwp@...
        Patti
        Wilkin, Dawson, Pryor, Dugan, Yankowski, Carfagna, Natola, Pytlik, Turick

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2001
          tishwp@... writes:

          << I've also been trying to unsubscribe here and subscribe under a new e-mail
          but they keep telling me they can't find my account. Help! My new e-mail is
          tishwp@...
          Patti >>

          One solution would be to take the screen name you are trying to unsubscribe
          and change the preference to "no mail." Then, rejoin the group with your new
          screen name. You will end up with two accounts, but only use the one with
          your new screen name.

          When I first went to Yahoo from Egroups, something went wrong and I ended up
          with a yahoo screen name instead of AOL. For 3 months I received mail in
          both names but postings went out under Yahoo only. I was unable to fix it
          with Yahoo and 1 email to them went unanswered for 30 days. The second email
          produced a list of ways to fix the problem. The first one didn't work, so I
          scrapped the idea. How I fixed the problem was to go back to Egroups and
          remerged with Yahoo as if I were doing it for the first time. Now I ended up
          with two SR accounts. I put the one with the Yahoo screen name on "no mail,"
          and just use the one with my AOL screen name. Now everything is back to
          normal.