Re: [S-R]

  • Andrea Vangor
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2001
      Dear Kimberly,

      I sympathize with your point of view, but it is a different matter on the
      Slovak Roots list. We have another list at our disposal, called Slovak
      World, which is completely open, free, and unmanaged. People can take
      discussions in whichever direction they want.

      The purpose of this list, which has a moderator who spends her time freely
      for our benefit, is strictly to work on Slovak genealogy. The moderator
      does not wish participants to lose their focus, and it is her right to run
      the list as she prefers.

      So why not sign on to Slovak World and bring your recipes and anything else.
      This list is more like a workplace, designed to be functional. That list is
      more like a hangout, designed for just about anything.

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2001
        In Christ Kim,

        Please when you refer to someone being rude, please do
        not be so general.. I do not think of myself as being
        rude.. I rather think of myself as a rather pleseant
        fellow..

        Sorry for the Intruption Group..

        Mike Zuchick aka Mikhail Mikhailovich Kozubchik

        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
      • Helen France
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2001
          Dear Kimberly, You can't possibly be Slovak, because
          Slovaks are not rude!

        • osi53@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 26, 2001
            unsubscribe