  • Robert & Kimberly
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      I think all of you people are rude, complaining about people asking about recipes. If you ask me, it did have to do with our Slavic roots, because she was asking for a Slovenian recipe. If you are not interested in something, it only takes a second to delete. This is only MY opinion, and since everyone else seems to be giving theirs, I am giving mine.
      I hope everyone has a nice day,
      Sincerely,
      K. Rought