Re: [S-R] [Admin] GENEALOGY ONLY

  • John
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 7:34 AM
      At 08:10 AM 8/1/01 -0700, you wrote:
      >Hello,
      >
      >I just want to say thank you for reminding others that site is exclusively
      >for GENEALOGY ONLY. It sure can be annoying, this is not a coffee club.

      Perhaps the list should be renamed to AHSGO. My (and most others that
      belong to this list) ancestors lived in A-H not Slovakia. It just happens,
      at this point in time, the genealogical records are under Slovak
      jurisdiction. "Austria-Hungary Slovak Genealogy Only" clearly defines the
      list and should eliminate any cross over from the free spirited (somewhat
      cantankerous) S-W'ers. Just a thought.

      John
    • Jay Medina
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1 8:10 AM
        Hello,

        I just want to say thank you for reminding others that site is exclusively
        for GENEALOGY ONLY. It sure can be annoying, this is not a coffee club.

        Thanks again