Re: [S-R] [Admin] GENEALOGY ONLY

  • Bruce Bagin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2001
      Please accept my humble apology. I just returned form slovakia and my wife
      asked me to find out whether anyone knew the recipe for the wonderfull
      simple salad dressing that we shared in slovakia and I acted without
      thinking.

      I did not wish to violate the rules or to offend anyone.

      Bruce Bagin
      312 Boulevard of the Allies,#600
      Pittsburgh, PA 15222-1923
      412-281-1110
      FAX 412-281-8481
      email bagin@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
        At 08:10 AM 8/1/01 -0700, you wrote:
        >Hello,
        >
        >I just want to say thank you for reminding others that site is exclusively
        >for GENEALOGY ONLY. It sure can be annoying, this is not a coffee club.

        Perhaps the list should be renamed to AHSGO. My (and most others that
        belong to this list) ancestors lived in A-H not Slovakia. It just happens,
        at this point in time, the genealogical records are under Slovak
        jurisdiction. "Austria-Hungary Slovak Genealogy Only" clearly defines the
        list and should eliminate any cross over from the free spirited (somewhat
        cantankerous) S-W'ers. Just a thought.

        John
      • Jay Medina
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
          Hello,

          I just want to say thank you for reminding others that site is exclusively
          for GENEALOGY ONLY. It sure can be annoying, this is not a coffee club.

          Thanks again