[Admin] GENEALOGY ONLY

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2001
      Folks,

      The rules and guidelines of this SlovakRoots list specifically state
      that this is a GENEALOGY only list! That means questions relating to
      finding your ancestors NOT recipes!

      Those who participated in this discussion have been removed from the
      list, not banned, but removed. This list was begun because people got
      fed up with another list for Slovak genealogy which had turned into a
      discussion group of recipes, home remedies and old wives tales. This
      list is not going to go that same route!

      I am pretty much hands off as a listowner, but I put my foot down on
      the off topic posts.

      If you have genealogy question, feel free to post it, but recipes,
      etc etc - anything that is off topic, is a sure way to get put off
      this list.Please do not discuss this on the list any further.

      Maura
      Listowner SlovakRoots

      Slovak Roots homepage, for how to unsubscribe and list rules
      http://community.webtv.net/sabinov/slovakroots

      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching
      for the basics and more