otcet, cucumbers, cesnak, hotels

  • Richard Raucina
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2001
      About the hotel website. Its just the usual junk touting the wonders and amenities of the property. Go there and enjoy. If they have a website, it means they have flush toilets and hot water - the rest you can count as a gift...About the vinegar on the vegetables: smash or crush a lot of garlic, mix it with the cucumbers, add rice or other vinegar, add some sugar and salt, let set and enjoy. Sour cream is another choice instead of the vinegar. Forget about quantities - just play around a bit until it tastes good.

      If any of you can share rental car stories in the SR, I think it would be really helpful to us all. What is the latest with entry of cars rented from Vienna? I have done this 15+ times, but have taken a pause for a few years. Anyone fresh to travels on their own in SR and CZ needs to be really savvy when taking the plunge.

      Richard Raucina