Re: [S-R] Salad Dressing

  • Eva Solti
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2001
      I would love to teach you in the art of cooking but I am Hungarian --
      never hungry. Give me an onion, a potato, a little bit of oil, some flour
      and an egg. You have yourself a meal.

      evadarling
      evasolti@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2001
        Evadarling, you're too cute. I didn't even see that error until you and my
        sister pointed it out to me. Well I was hungry and couldn't concentrate.

        Terrilee