Re: [S-R] What next??

  • Jo Mulvey
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2001
      my Surname search is for VRABEL (VRABLE) I would suggest you switch the last two letters and even try using a V-
      Good luck,
      Jo (Vrabel) Mulvey
      I have been looking for my grandmother KATARINA URUBEL, on Ellis Island. Tried every spelling I could think of plus all the spellings through the site. I have not had any luck what-so-ever. Anyone have any suggestions? I understand she came over in 1906.
      Thanks for any ideas,
      Linda

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • John
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 29, 2001
        At 10:34 PM 7/28/01 -0400, you wrote:
        >I have been looking for my grandmother KATARINA URUBEL, on Ellis Island.
        >Tried every spelling I could think of plus all the spellings through the
        >site. I have not had any luck what-so-ever. Anyone have any suggestions? I
        >understand she came over in 1906.
        >Thanks for any ideas,
        >Linda

        Found one additional that might fit heading for a brother Stephen in
        Philadelphia.

        John
      • Bernardine Weigand
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 29, 2001