Re: [S-R] What next??

  • Linmarie720@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28 8:10 PM
      Yes, I did, and my luck this is not the correct one. She was suppose to be quite young when she came over and unmarried. She was born in 1888.
      Thank you for your quick response.
      Linda
    • Jo Mulvey
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 28 8:11 PM
        my Surname search is for VRABEL (VRABLE) I would suggest you switch the last two letters and even try using a V-
        Good luck,
        Jo (Vrabel) Mulvey
        I have been looking for my grandmother KATARINA URUBEL, on Ellis Island. Tried every spelling I could think of plus all the spellings through the site. I have not had any luck what-so-ever. Anyone have any suggestions? I understand she came over in 1906.
        Thanks for any ideas,
        Linda

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • John
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 29 9:10 AM
          At 10:34 PM 7/28/01 -0400, you wrote:
          >I have been looking for my grandmother KATARINA URUBEL, on Ellis Island.
          >Tried every spelling I could think of plus all the spellings through the
          >site. I have not had any luck what-so-ever. Anyone have any suggestions? I
          >understand she came over in 1906.
          >Thanks for any ideas,
          >Linda

          Found one additional that might fit heading for a brother Stephen in
          Philadelphia.

          John
        • Bernardine Weigand
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 29 1:57 PM