Re: [S-R] What next??

  • Maureen Pulignano
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2001
      Did you look at Katherina Urabel who came on the Kroonland on 9/12/1905, age 26, married?

    • Linmarie720@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 28, 2001
        Yes, I did, and my luck this is not the correct one. She was suppose to be quite young when she came over and unmarried. She was born in 1888.
        Thank you for your quick response.
        Linda
      • Jo Mulvey
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 28, 2001
          my Surname search is for VRABEL (VRABLE) I would suggest you switch the last two letters and even try using a V-
          Good luck,
          Jo (Vrabel) Mulvey
          I have been looking for my grandmother KATARINA URUBEL, on Ellis Island. Tried every spelling I could think of plus all the spellings through the site. I have not had any luck what-so-ever. Anyone have any suggestions? I understand she came over in 1906.
          Thanks for any ideas,
          Linda

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • John
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 29, 2001
            At 10:34 PM 7/28/01 -0400, you wrote:
            >I have been looking for my grandmother KATARINA URUBEL, on Ellis Island.
            >Tried every spelling I could think of plus all the spellings through the
            >site. I have not had any luck what-so-ever. Anyone have any suggestions? I
            >understand she came over in 1906.
            >Thanks for any ideas,
            >Linda

            Found one additional that might fit heading for a brother Stephen in
            Philadelphia.

            John
          • Bernardine Weigand
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 29, 2001