What next??

  • Linmarie720@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2001
      I have been looking for my grandmother KATARINA URUBEL, on Ellis Island. Tried every spelling I could think of plus all the spellings through the site. I have not had any luck what-so-ever. Anyone have any suggestions? I understand she came over in 1906.
      Thanks for any ideas,
      Linda
    • John
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2001
        At 10:34 PM 7/28/01 -0400, you wrote:
        >I have been looking for my grandmother KATARINA URUBEL, on Ellis Island.
        >Tried every spelling I could think of plus all the spellings through the
        >site. I have not had any luck what-so-ever. Anyone have any suggestions? I
        >understand she came over in 1906.
        >Thanks for any ideas,
        >Linda

        Do you know her destination? I found a couple of alternate spellings in
        the 1905-6 range that were 17. One was headed for an uncle in Lovelville ,
        OH and the other an uncle in Jersey City, NJ.

        John