Re: [S-R] Sending mail to Slovakia

  • Pascal Pinan-Lucarre
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2001
      Hello,

      The right address is hereafter but the village (XXXXXXX) and the street
      (YYYYYYY) are missing.

      Antónia Jandacková
      639, YYYYYYYYYY
      XXXXXXXXX
      01361Kotesová
      Republic of Slovakia

      Have a look to : http://www.slposta.sk/online/hlpsc.htm
      Put 01361 into the " PSC " box and click on Vyhladat.
      You find 3 villages with the delivery post office at Kotesová (Bukova,
      Kotesova, Oblasov).

      For more infos about the postal address in Slovakia and elsewhere, you can
      go to :
      http://www.upu.int/addressesint/AN/
      Choose " Postal addressing systems " and the country you need.
      For more informations about postal codes and addresses : http://postinfo.net

      Hope this helps.

      Pascal.