Sending mail to Slovakia

  • Beth Gingerich
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2001
      ok....now, I've gotten together some addresses of folks in Kotesova with the Jandacka surname. Is this how I would address the envelope:

      Antónia Jandacková
      639, Kotesová
      01361
      Republic of Slovakia

    • Pascal Pinan-Lucarre
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2001
        Hello,

        The right address is hereafter but the village (XXXXXXX) and the street
        (YYYYYYY) are missing.

        Antónia Jandacková
        639, YYYYYYYYYY
        XXXXXXXXX
        01361Kotesová
        Republic of Slovakia

        Have a look to : http://www.slposta.sk/online/hlpsc.htm
        Put 01361 into the " PSC " box and click on Vyhladat.
        You find 3 villages with the delivery post office at Kotesová (Bukova,
        Kotesova, Oblasov).

        For more infos about the postal address in Slovakia and elsewhere, you can
        go to :
        http://www.upu.int/addressesint/AN/
        Choose " Postal addressing systems " and the country you need.
        For more informations about postal codes and addresses : http://postinfo.net

        Hope this helps.

        Pascal.