Presov Archive Address

  • PRabich@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 1999
      Here is the address I have for the Presov Archives. I did send for some info
      from them.

      Statny Oblastny Archiv v Presove
      Slanska 33, 080 06
      Presov, Slovakia
      Nizna Sebastova

      Pat Rabich aka Rebic Benetis
    • NBENYO@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 1999
        Does anyone know the Levoca archives address?
      • JK
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11, 1999
          Here you go Nick:

          Statny oblastny archiv - Levoca
          Nam. Majstra Pavla 7
          054 01 Levoca
          Telephone 0966/24 86.

          If you need further information on Levoca, let me know.

          Best Regards,
          Joy K
          The Carpathian Connection
          http://www.tccweb.org/