Re: Slovak parish records

  • MJESKO@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 1999
      Tulcik is on the road from Presov to Bardejov and is a pretty village. I
      have been there several times.

      All of the parish records were moved by the Communists. The records from
      Tulcik are probably in the OKRESNI ARCHIEVES in Nizny Sebastiova, a
      suburb of Presov.

      Happy Hunting!

      "TRADITION is the JOYFUL memory of a people!"
    • Stef
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 1999
        Thank you. You wouldn't happen to know the Address of the OKRESNI
        ARCHIVES also would you? I tried searching the web but I don't read
        slovak or even have the Cyrillic Font.
        Thanks again!
        Stef <Rdrunner@...>