Re: VOYTKO surname--offer to do lookups by Joe Poruibcansky

  • Karen Norton
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 1999
      Gloria,
      I think Franko is Slovak too. My Dad's best friend from Slovak parochial
      school in Bridgeport, CT was Bill Franko. He died last year. Many of the
      people who attended St. John Nepomucene in Bridgeport had ancestors from
      Plavec, where my ancestors are from. Their parish records are microfilmed
      by the LDS. Let me know if you need the film numbers. Karen Norton, Lee,
      MA