RE:Currency Converter

  • Ylbrd@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 1999
      I found this in a newsletter sent to me recently....Cathy

      THE CURRENCY CONVERTER: YOU CAN'T PUT A PRICE ON KNOWING.
      How much should you expect to pay for a hotel room? a meal? a taxi? Find out
      what your money is worth with the currency converter at continental.com.
      Almost any type of money, in any amount - converted with the most up-to-date
      exchange rates. It' easy and convenient. Make sure to visit us at
      http://www.continental.com before you leave. From our home page, just click
      on the "Travel Information & Services" tab, then "Traveler Services," and
      finally, "Exchange Rates." Just another way continental.com can help you
      plan your trip.