Re: From Listowner - Please Read

  • MJESKO@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 1999
      This weekend I will be taking part in a very ancient Slovak custom. I am
      going on an OTPUST or religious pilgrimage in honor of Our Lady of
      Perpetual Help. It is being held at the Motherhouse of the Sisters of
      St. Basil the Great, Mt. St. Macrina, in Uniontown, Pa. This is a Greek
      Catholic order. I will make you one of my special prayer intentions
      during the OTPUST.

      S'Bohom!

      "TRADITION is the JOYFUL memory of a people!"