Crhomelj-Klenovec

  • Okeefe25@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2001
      Good Morning,
      I'm sorry but I have forgotten which town I asked as to whether the LDS
      Center had the records. Do you know if they have both the towns on
      micro-
      film?
      Also I have an uncle who's last name was Wulick,does anyone know what
      nationality and country he would be from?
      Thanks you all have been so helpful in the past.
      Katherine