morawitz

  • Bruce Bagin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2001
      On the 1900 Map Morawitz is shown as being a part of what is now moravia in
      the czech republic. My grandmother came from Moravitz, but she's Slovak (I
      think). was this a largely undifferentiated area at that time? by that I
      mean were there really no boarders that differentiated the population as
      slovaks or Moravians or Czechs or Bohemians?

      what is the present day boarder between the czech republic and the slovak
      Republic based on?