Maria Minar

  • Bruce Bagin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2001
      I am searching for information on Mary (also Maria) Minar, daughter of Jozef
      Minar and Eva Zikowski or Zsikavszky. Mary Minar married Charles (Karol)
      Bagin in Milwaukee Wisconsin on September 27, 1913. she immigrated to the
      US from Moravitz, Hungary in 1903. At the time of the 1920 Census she lived
      at 620 sixth street, Milwaukee, wisconsin. Became a naturalized citizen
      wiht her husband on May 23, 1914. would like to obtain more information on
      exact date and location of entry into the US and exact location of Moravitz,
      Hungary in 1903.

      Also is there a way to find out which ships sailed from Bremen to Baltimore
      in the 1903-1904 period?

      Many thanks,

      Bruce Bagin
      312 Boulevard of the Allies,#600