Locating Hajagos

  • Linda Kleback
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2001
      Yesterday was the first day I managed to really search the Ellis Island web
      site, and I had some very good luck. The best was locating an entry for my
      great-great grandmother Susanna Lukacsena. She has always been a puzzle.
      Slovak church records document her birth and four marriages. She was listed
      as nearest relative in Hungary when her daughter and granddaughters
      immigrated in 1907. In 1915 she was also in PA where she is buried with the
      surname of her second husband Andras Koctela who was the father of the
      daughter she lived with. Thanks to the Ellis Island site I was able to find
      her immigration record in 1912, proved by who she was going to join -- my
      great-grandfather's family. Now I need a location for her residence:
      Hajagos, Hungary. Is anyone familiar with that town?

      Linda