Puldruhi/Paul Roots

  • kohn4@uswest.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2001
      I am looking for info on my Grandfather George Paul (originally
      Puldruhi). My mom said he was born in Czech and came here about 1898
      born 1885,died 1959. First resided in Barberton,O and moved to
      Fairport,O. Was a Barber. He had a brother John and sister Helen or
      Helene. Was married twice, first wife unknown, second wife Anna
      Cavalier. She was a nurse and died in 1929 age 25 of Tb. She was born
      in Bohemia to father Joseph, mother unknown, She had a brother Joe and
      sister Julia. Any info would be appreciated. I have checked
      ellisislandrecords.com to no avail.
      Deb-Savastano- Kohn