Re: kozub

  • Joe Armata
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2001
      In Slovak, kozub means a hearth/fireplace. In Ukrainian and maybe
      White Russian (Belarusan), it means a type of box made of bark, like
      you would use when picking berries.

      Joe Armata
      joe@...

      > What of Kozub, can you tell me what it translates out
      > to in Slovak, Czech and White Russian if you can..
      >
      > Mike
    • Michael Zuchick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2001
        In Christ Joe,

        Being "Family" (chik) of Bark used to make Berry
        Baskets" in Belarussian is much better then being
        "Family" (chik) of Goats in Macedonian. <Smile>

        Thank you very much Joe,

        Mike

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/