Re: [S-R] SMOLIK, VIKTORYN, SMOTEK surnames

  • Taryn Hopey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3 10:18 PM
      The only suggestion I have is to check this web site
      out.
      http://home.nextra.sk/drnagy/Genealogy/page10.html
      This talks about the parish registers from the 1600 to
      19 th century. Hopefully this will be of some use to
      you..
      --- GBS40@... wrote:
      > My name is Gary Smolik, son of Raymond Smolik,
      > Grandson of Rudolf Smolik. I
      > am doing research on SMOLIK, VIKTORYN, SMOTEK. All 3
      > families originate in
      > the village of Bohuslavice nad Vlari, Moravia, CR. I
      > have found cousins still
      > living in this village. I have been in contact with
      > them and have found out
      > alot about my family. They can only go back to early
      > 1700s.
      > Is there a way to go back further????????
      > I am also doing research on the other side. VELISEK,
      > BERAN. They originate in
      > a village outside of Pisek, Bohemia, CR.
      > Any help would be appreciated. Or if I could help
      > anyone please EMAIL me at
      > GBS40@...

      > removed]

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • John
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5 9:58 PM
        At 10:18 PM 7/3/01 -0700, you wrote:
        >--- GBS40@... wrote:
        > > My name is Gary Smolik, son of Raymond Smolik, Grandson of Rudolf
        > Smolik. I
        > > am doing research on SMOLIK, VIKTORYN, SMOTEK. All 3 families originate in
        > > the village of Bohuslavice nad Vlari, Moravia, CR. I have found
        > cousins still
        > > living in this village. I have been in contact with them and have found
        > out
        > > alot about my family. They can only go back to early 1700s. Is there a
        > way to go back further????????
        > > I am also doing research on the other side. VELISEK, BERAN. They
        > originate in
        > > a village outside of Pisek, Bohemia, CR. Any help would be appreciated.
        > Or if I could help
        > > anyone please EMAIL me at GBS40@...

        If you haven't checked here you might try: http://members.tripod.com/~zlimpkk/

        John