SMOLIK, VIKTORYN, SMOTEK surnames

  • GBS40@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2001
      My name is Gary Smolik, son of Raymond Smolik, Grandson of Rudolf Smolik. I
      am doing research on SMOLIK, VIKTORYN, SMOTEK. All 3 families originate in
      the village of Bohuslavice nad Vlari, Moravia, CR. I have found cousins still
      living in this village. I have been in contact with them and have found out
      alot about my family. They can only go back to early 1700s.
      Is there a way to go back further????????
      I am also doing research on the other side. VELISEK, BERAN. They originate in
      a village outside of Pisek, Bohemia, CR.
      Any help would be appreciated. Or if I could help anyone please EMAIL me at
      GBS40@...

    • Taryn Hopey
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2001
        The only suggestion I have is to check this web site
        out.
        http://home.nextra.sk/drnagy/Genealogy/page10.html
        This talks about the parish registers from the 1600 to
        19 th century. Hopefully this will be of some use to
        you..
        --- GBS40@... wrote:
        > My name is Gary Smolik, son of Raymond Smolik,
        > Grandson of Rudolf Smolik. I
        > am doing research on SMOLIK, VIKTORYN, SMOTEK. All 3
        > families originate in
        > the village of Bohuslavice nad Vlari, Moravia, CR. I
        > have found cousins still
        > living in this village. I have been in contact with
        > them and have found out
        > alot about my family. They can only go back to early
        > 1700s.
        > Is there a way to go back further????????
        > I am also doing research on the other side. VELISEK,
        > BERAN. They originate in
        > a village outside of Pisek, Bohemia, CR.
        > Any help would be appreciated. Or if I could help
        > anyone please EMAIL me at
        > GBS40@...

        > removed]

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • John
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2001
          At 10:18 PM 7/3/01 -0700, you wrote:
          >--- GBS40@... wrote:
          > > My name is Gary Smolik, son of Raymond Smolik, Grandson of Rudolf
          > Smolik. I
          > > am doing research on SMOLIK, VIKTORYN, SMOTEK. All 3 families originate in
          > > the village of Bohuslavice nad Vlari, Moravia, CR. I have found
          > cousins still
          > > living in this village. I have been in contact with them and have found
          > out
          > > alot about my family. They can only go back to early 1700s. Is there a
          > way to go back further????????
          > > I am also doing research on the other side. VELISEK, BERAN. They
          > originate in
          > > a village outside of Pisek, Bohemia, CR. Any help would be appreciated.
          > Or if I could help
          > > anyone please EMAIL me at GBS40@...

          If you haven't checked here you might try: http://members.tripod.com/~zlimpkk/

          John