Re: [S-R] May sound silly...

  • David Mothkovich
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2001
      I am not an expert on this but once saw a chart of the evolution and
      migrations of nations. Most of East Europeans originated from the Belarus
      areas into Sweden, Slovak, Slavic, etc. my unprofessional but educated
      guess is that if the charts and theories are mostly accurate then most the
      Eastern Europeans actually are from that area and that would include the
      Czechs.

      Anyone else know more?
      Dave