town of Nizna,Mysla, Slovakia

  • mbarry@ix.netcom.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 1999
      Looking for town that my grandfather came from
      Is it still standing today? surname;GREGA
      also surname of grandmother HORNYAK. They emigrated to US and settled in New York, also some of GREGA'S settled in PA. Thank you.
    • Joan Hendershot
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 1999
        The name Hornyak was found in Stefanovce, Saris Co., Czechoslovakia.

        Joan