Re:misspellings

  • SantiDClaireS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2001
      Marianne, Just had to join in with my own version of misspellings. Anyone
      trying to read my mother's handwriting would soon learn the her i,e, m,n, u,
      w, & v all looked alike especially if they appear next or near each other in
      the same word. And a and o forget it, you just had to know from the context
      of the sentence what the word should be. Her handwriting was pretty to look
      at and almost impossible to read. Sandy