Re: [S-R] Perhat, Hungary

  • maryannm
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2001
      My grandmother's last name was Homola. First name Antonia. Sons were
      Vilmos (William) and Kajetan (American name Charles). Husband was Pal
      (Paul) who arrived in US in 1912. Village of Perhat must be a tiny
      community - and I understand the present name is Priechod. Am still wanting
      to find out more on village or community.
      Thanks for your input - and others
      Mary Ann Mallon