Re: [S-R] Perhat, Hungary

  • AlfHarley883@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2001
      I am sorry I don't know the village. However I am replying because I was
      wondering what her sons names are. My Dad's stepfather was Pete Homolo. But I
      don't think that was the spelling in the old country as he called it. He came
      from Czechoslovakia not sure of what village though.

      Ann Fisher

    • maryannm
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2001
        My grandmother's last name was Homola. First name Antonia. Sons were
        Vilmos (William) and Kajetan (American name Charles). Husband was Pal
        (Paul) who arrived in US in 1912. Village of Perhat must be a tiny
        community - and I understand the present name is Priechod. Am still wanting
        to find out more on village or community.
        Thanks for your input - and others
        Mary Ann Mallon