Re: [S-R] Perhat, Hungary

  • Dr. Joe Quashnock
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8 5:53 PM
      Perha't (Perhát) is present day Priechod, 7 km northeast of Banska' Bystrica, about 165 km northeast of Bratislava.

      Dr. "Q"

    • AlfHarley883@cs.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8 9:04 PM
        I am sorry I don't know the village. However I am replying because I was
        wondering what her sons names are. My Dad's stepfather was Pete Homolo. But I
        don't think that was the spelling in the old country as he called it. He came
        from Czechoslovakia not sure of what village though.

        Ann Fisher

      • maryannm
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 8 9:58 PM
          My grandmother's last name was Homola. First name Antonia. Sons were
          Vilmos (William) and Kajetan (American name Charles). Husband was Pal
          (Paul) who arrived in US in 1912. Village of Perhat must be a tiny
          community - and I understand the present name is Priechod. Am still wanting
          to find out more on village or community.
          Thanks for your input - and others
          Mary Ann Mallon