Perhat, Hungary

  • maryannm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2001
      This is my first post so bear with me .....I am in the process of searching out one of my grandmother's family - Antonia Homola who came to Ellis Island on July 28, 1913 with her two sons on the ship Berlin. She is listed as Hungarian-Slovak. I am trying to locate the village of Perhat, Hungary without success. I remember her telling me that it was Austria-Hungary then but can't connect with map of this village. Any one have any ideas on where to look?

      Mary Ann Mallon
      maryannm@...