Re: [S-R] Re: Nejaunau

  • Dr. Joe Quashnock
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2001
      I have looked through a number of my references from Hungary, Slovakia, Czech
      Republic, and Poland and I haven't been to find anything close to Nejaunau.
      Perhaps Frank has the answer of Romania.

      And I remember the Ceauc[little sickle under the c - how fitting!]escu -
      Ceau├žescu (chow chess que) family tradition. They certainly had a different
      Christmas present that year!

      Dr. "Q"