I am not sure

  • Sabo, Gerald
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2014
      I want to write message to the group Slovak-Roots, but in my email address book what comes up is Paul Sabol.  Even though I write "Slovak-Roots@..." it keeps giving me Paul Sabol.  Can someone help me with this?
         Thanks ahead of time--Jerry Sabo..

    • MGMojher
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2014
        Subject: [S-R] I am not sure

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2014
          Every time I type in "Slovak-roots@yahoogroups.com" up comes Paul Sabol at yahoogroups.com.  I cannot figure it out.  Even now clicking on the address for Slovak-Roots, I still get Paul Sabo... Search me--Jerry Sabo.

          On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 2:16 PM, 'MGMojher' mgmojher@... [SLOVAK-ROOTS] <SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          I want to write message to the group Slovak-Roots, but in my email address book what comes up is Paul Sabol.  Even though I write "Slovak-Roots@..." it keeps giving me Paul Sabol.  Can someone help me with this?
             Thanks ahead of time--Jerry Sabo..

        • Suzanne