OKULAS, LACHKOVICS and KREPCIK my "new" family surnames:

  • rpmrazik@msn.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2001
      Well, it is quite a surprise & pretty neat to see my posting
      OKULAS, LACHKOVICS and KREPCIK my "new" family surnames
      from several months ago on the list again! Please note this e-mail address
      for me (shown below) RJMRAZIK@... is no longer correct. It has been
      changed to rpmrazik@... or you can contact me at digngen@...
      I would be happy to share the information I have for these surnames! If you
      are interested contact me directly at rpmrazik@... or you can contact me
      at digngen@...
      I look forward to hearing from you
      Peggy Mrazik

      From: pkrepcik@...
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R] Re: OKULAS, LACHKOVICS and KREPCIK my "new" family surnames:
      Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 14:40:33 -0000

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@y..., "RJMRAZIK" <RJMRAZIK@m...> wrote:
      Hello,
      I recently made contact with a distant cousin who provided some additional
      direct line family surnames of our JURACSICS Family. Our research so far, of
      our JURACSICS surname, seems to come from Mast, Slovakia.
      I thought I'd post these "new" surnames OKULAS, LACHKOVICS and KREPCIK to
      the list and see if anyone else is researching these surnames.
      Peggy Mrazik

      pkrepcik@... wrote:
      I've been trying to research the KREPCIK family and have been told by
      our family that there is just the one blood line. I've found KREPCIKS in
      Austria, Australia, Germany and the U.S. and have information on quite a few
      of them but am having trouble finding info. on ancestors beyond
      grandparents. I'm new to the Yahoo Groups and geneology so ANY information
      you can give me concerning facts of the KREPCIK family or how to go about
      locating more information would be greatly appreciated. I found some info.
      thru the Ellis Island passenger list but need to go back farther in time.
      Help!!