Bazzoli, Pizzini, Or Beccon from Italy

  • glucotch
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 21, 2014

      Just wanted to  reach out and see if any of these names connect with my mothers family. They are frfrom Roncone, Italy which was once part of Austria.

      here is what I have so far. Maybe a little much but it may connect with someone out there.

      Bazzoli Genealogy

      1. Angelo Bazzoli – Father of Joe Bazzoli

        Mary or Maria Pizzini Bazzoli- Mother of Joe Bazzoli Source Montana County Marriages, Roundup in MussellShell county.

      2. Joe Bazzoli ( Guiseppe)

      Born: March 17, 1896 Born in Roncone, Italy. Part of Austria in 1896

      Baptized March 18, 1891.

      Source: Italy, Trento, Diocesi di Trento, Catholic Church Records 1548-1937.

      Arrived :

      Lived at 1408 5th Avenue South in Great Falls.

      Married twice: 1. January 2, 1917. 21 years old. 2. July 25, 1925 29 years old.

      1890 -1913 4 million Italians left Italy.

      Died as a result of a fire at the Great Falls Refinery. Died: July 25, 1954

      Died: July 25, 1954 Great Falls, Montana. 58 years old. Buried in mount Olivet cemetery.

      Souce: Cascade County Death Certificate.

      3.Ornia Bazzoli (Onarina Beccon or Baccon)

      Various names appear Anorina, Vornia Bazziilin, Ornia Bazzelli. Maiden name was Baccon

      Born: ? ? 1899 Chcomonte, Italy or Chimonte TO, Italy

      Santa Marie Church located in Chimonte, TO, Italy.

      Married: Jan 2 1917 Source: Marriage Certificate Roundup Montana.

      Maiden name was Baccon.or Beccon. Joe was 21 years and she was 19.

      Living in Carpenter Creek, Montana. Father Joe Baccon or Beccon. Mother : Virginia Jacob

      Died: March 30 1925: Four months after Onarina died Joe married Mary Vargo B azzoli.

    • Dorann Cafaro

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 22, 2014
              Greg,
              In Northern Italy people have a tendency to drop the final vowel.  I believe I found a Francesco Brazzole (may be a mistake, looks like an undotted "i"
              Francesco was spelled Frabesco, 19 y, coming from Vicenza. There was an additional Francesco Brazzole, a cousin, from Dueville (village in the Prov. of Vicenza; and a third Francesco from Calvene, also in the same Province.
              Check these out, perhaps they are a connection.  All three are near Trento.
              The Region was Veneto at the time of their passage (1907, 1910).
              If this is your connection, you can ask that they correct the entry.
            • elevans1
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 22, 2014
                Have you asked on the Trentini of North America Yahoo Group?