Who Am I?

  • drsplash60
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2014
      I have submitted my DNA to ancestry.com. So not much longer and they will 'trace' my genes.

      Tim

    • kimroos tds.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2014
        :) Good luck, please share you results, I have been wanting to do the same!

        On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 12:12 PM, drsplash60@... [SLOVAK-ROOTS] <SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I have submitted my DNA to ancestry.com. So not much longer and they will 'trace' my genes.

        Tim

      • Laura
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 11, 2014
          GOOD LUCK... Hope you get lots of good news
          Laura.

           Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels.