New Hints added to Helpful Hints site

  • mpetzolt2@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2001
      In honor of today being Memorial Day in the United States, I've added
      several new sections to my Helpful Hints for Successful Searching site
      which may help you obtain information on your ancestors....

      What happened to the 1890 US Census and what can you use as a
      substitute?

      How to use Veteran's Administration records in your research

      What US Military Records are available?

      How to obtain Civil War records, both Union and Confederate

      These military hints are in honor of my father, Walter A. Petzolt, who
      served in the Army 27th Division in the Pacific during WW2.

      More hints to come soon.....

      Happy Searching,
      Maura

      Maura Petzolt mpetzolt2@...