Juris & Others

  • drsplash60
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 1:24 PM
      Is anyone familiar with these names? Susie Hliboky 1826, Giraltovce, Slovakia.
      Joannes Rakos 1815, Celovce, Slovakia
      Juraj Rakos 1789 & Alzbeta Cina 1794

      They are my ancestors, my great grand father Andre Juris 22 April 1847, Celovce, Slovkia, & great grand mother Maria Rakos 7 May, 1844 Celovce. Both are baried in the National Slovak Cemetery in Colorado.

      Tim Day
    • MGMojher
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5 1:45 PM
        http://www.cisarik.com/0_Giraltovce_Svidnik_PV_Saros_Saris.html This page shows 40 Hliboky live in Giraltovce. Is the 1826 a birth year, address? http://www.giraltovce.sk/ is the town website.